about david crane
David Crane – Self Defense & Krav Maga Specialist and Consultant, Lead-Instructor
“If I doesn’t work in a real situation, I don’t teach it!”
Dave has over 40 years experience in martial arts, self-defense and defensive tactics, he retains a high-level of knowledge and expertise that he forwards to his students. With his specially designed program(s) that involves an evolutionary form of self-defense (Krav Maga) blended with physical fitness he is able to help you boost your strength while building your self-confidence and self-esteem. Dave has hundreds of 5 star ratings and is sought after throughout and his teachings have empowered many.
Dave’s been featured in the Shirley McQueen – 95.7 CRUZ FM Edmonton Blog, Edmonton Journal, Fine Lifestyles magazine, YEG Fitness, ShawTV, CTV Morning Live.
Self-Defense and Martial Art Skills:
- Krav Maga – Internationally recognized Specialist, Instructor & certified ranks
- Defensive Tactics – Internationally recognized Instructor
- Judo (Black belt) – Internationally recognized, registered in Canada & Japan
- Kickboxing (Black belt)
- MMA (Black belt) – Aikijutsu, Kyokushin Karate, grappling and weapons
- Tae Kwon Do
- Close Protection (Armed and Unarmed) – Internationally recognized
- Self-Defense – Federal Government
- Communication – Crisis Management
- Pressure Point Control Tactics (PPCT)
- NCCP certified coach (National Coaching Certification Program)
- Verbal Judo (Communication)
Fitness is a by-product of what we teach. By customizing fitness techniques with Krav Maga you are able to achieve a high level of fitness while learning practical self-defense in a controlled safe environment while having fun doing so.